Monday, January 11, 2010

Well I finally got all the Christmas decor down and put away and now I am working on a primitive doll I saw last summer in a shop . She was called the peddler lady so I wrote down some things about her and now I am making one. She stands about 2 foot tall and has all kinds of goodies in her pockets and hanging from her belt that she sales I'll post pics when she is done.My next project will be making some valentine decor I have lots but most of it is not really old and prim looking so I will fix that hopefully. Tomorrows my birthday and in my younger days much younger days I was a huge Beatles fan so for Christmas my aunt got me tickets to Rain the Broadway show of the Beatles. I can't wait to see it it has gotten great reviews. We are going tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment